Heresys and KLF C7 for center???

SilverSport

Guest Anonymous

Yes it will work , I use the KLF C7 with my Cornwall II/HeresyII HT .My Yamaha Surround pre/pro has a center channel timbre EQ to match the center channel to the front left/right channel and IMHO does a great job . good luck!!! 1.gif regards Tony

apac020:

Sorry for this being my Forum...2.gif but when I ask multiple questions in threads, a couple get answered and the rest die on the vine...course if you post more and others follow then this place will REALLY be rockin'!

Thanks for putting up with me.11.gif9.gif10.gif2.gif3.gif16.gif

Bill

----------------

On 1/4/2005 1:51:29 AM silversport wrote:

apac020:

Sorry for this being my Forum...
2.gif
but when I ask multiple questions in threads, a couple get answered and the rest die on the vine...course if you post more and others follow then this place will REALLY be rockin'!

Thanks for putting up with me.
11.gif9.gif10.gif2.gif3.gif16.gif

Bill

----------------

LOL:!! 9.gif

And yes, the KLF centre will work very well. When you get it set up, let us know how it sounds. Particularly, I'd like to know what you think of the Heresys in 2 channel mode.

edwinr:

dodger said I might hear from you. I have only been listening to 2 channel today since I got them...driven by the Nakamichi TA-2A they sound a bit bright but piano, guitar, bass and horns all sound nice...I have to report there were some "little things" I had never heard on my CDs before...right now some vocals seemed a little "echo-ey" but I certainly do not have the proper set up for them to shine yet...I did watch "The Matrix" (oh, you know I had to) 2 channel style and the empty brass hitting the ground was sharp! Most of the music I have been listening to lately has been via automobile radio so the Klipsch certainly are a different sound...much more "spacial" instead of "compressed"???...I can sum it up this way for 2 channel...I closed my eyes and felt like they were playing in front of me.

Enjoying them!

Bill16.gif