DeanG-Need your expertise in hooking up your Excellent crossovers

LonestarBlues

Hello Dean. I could use your expertise & guidance in properly

hooking up your Type B crossovers

to my 1977 Cornwalls. I have been out of town the past 2 weekends and this is my first opportunity to attempt to install them. I have pulled the back off of one Cornwall and am trying to figure out the proper hookup. Thanks.

Regards, Mike

Hello Dean & JJK. JJK pointed me in the right direction, thanks. The New Auricap Type B crossovers are up & running here on the Third Coast-The Redneck Riviera. Dean, thanks again. It was very gracious

of you to hold the Christmas Free

Crossover Contest. The crossovers

are well built, look good and sound excellent.

Regards, Mike

I have been listening to music for 4-1/2 hours and I am very impressed. The DeanG Auricap Type B crossovers are a much better sounding crossover than the stock Type B with motor run caps in my opinion. I am hearing increased dynamic range-deeper bass response, smoother midrange and treble with excellent clarity.

I have a pair of 1947 2A3 RCA Blackplates in my Moondogs now. When I switched from Sovteks to the RCA's last year I lost some bass response for a smoother more transparent midrange & treble. I am hearing noticeable deeper bass

now. I thought the sonics of the Cornwalls with the stock crossovers was very good. The Auricap Type B's are superior

sonically to my ears. I highly

recommend them.

Regards, Mike