My HT

78Khorn

Great setup

its good to see Klipschorns used where they are not too close together

wider is better for those speakers

I have seen lots of setups on this forum that really do not justify the Klipschorns at all. most are on a way to narrow of a wall to fully utilize a usable sweet spot

The Khorns are 21 feet apart and that is actually the short wall. The long wall is 24.5 feet from corner to corner but I'd have a hard time arranging the room if I went that way. I'm thinking down the road I may replace the RC-7 with a Cornwall. I bought the RC-7 before I did my homework. Fortunatly I was able to change the order I had for RS-7s to Heresy's for my surround speakers to get a better match for the Khorns . They should arrive in about a month. I've learned alot from this forum.

Very nice! I agree with those who have noted that it's nice to see a pair of cornerhorns in a room that can do them justice.

Have you considered a pair of heresy's, closely flanking the TV, for the center channel audio? In such a big room, it might be a good option; not ideal, but it would not look silly, like some huge speaker sitting on the TV might.

That is one impressive HT, in one impressive room.1.gif

I agree there are better choices for a center channel other than the RC-7. A LaScala would work the best but would take some ingenuity to fit in with that TV. An Academy would probably match better...if you could find one.

definatly replace the 7 with something from the heritage linei used to have a simalar setup, but it just always sounded off? and than i found a single lascalla, and the entire soundstage changed, the 7 is great, but for reference, not heritage, the difference is remarkable