A pair of "ALK's Crossovers" For sale

2day

I have a pair of ALK Engineering crossovers (#6AB) that I purchased for my 1985 LaScalas that I never installed.I need $450.00 for the pair. If interested give me a shout. The LaScalas are also for sale for $1000.00. The cabinets arein excellent contition with factory varnish and cloth over the horns. They have the klipsch AL crossover network in them. The speakers are located in Bloomington Illinois and are too big to ship! Thanks

----------------

On 1/27/2005 11:08:26 AM Daddy Dee wrote:

Woodog,

Yep, just as good for Khorns as La Scalas.
3.gif

----------------

Then I'm in! (for all y'all* in the know, if this is a bad deal, please tell me, 'cuz I don't have a clue as to price). I mean no offense to you 2day, but I'm leary about sending $$ like that to someone who has only 1 post to your name even though you've apparently been around since 1999. I'm queasy like that! So how can we set this up?3.gif

thanks,

Forrest

*I'm from Kentuky (note the spelling)... so I reserve the right to talk like that!

As to whether they are "good" or not, I own 2 pair of ALK's and a set of ES600's on the way, that's what I think of them, and that is also an indication of what I think of Al's work!

New and unused ALK-A's go for over 5 big ones, so GRAB 'EM!

You will be quite satified, I'm positive.

DM