Help! Fair Price Needed

lcragan

please, Klipsch experts, I'm a widow who has no idea what to ask for my KLF -20's and KLF 30's, both sets purchased in 1999. My husband was a zealot and took very good care of them. I don't know the first thing about them. Please advise, I want them to go to someone at fair price.

Lori-Anne,

So sorry to hear of your loss. Regarding the speakers, do you want to sell both pairs? Have you considered keeping a pair, and selling the other? Folks here will tell you you'd be hard-pressed to find a better sounding speaker, and there are lots of men and women here on the forum that could help you set up, or revitalize a stereo system.

If you need to sell them, you are welcome to offer them here, or just get advice. I don't know the current value of the KLF line, but eBay seems to be the place to check out "market value." Others will certainly chime in, too.

Good luck!

Thanks for you expertise, and clips from ebay. I had searched there once or twice, but not caught sight of any KLFs. I am running a DENON AVR 3300, KLF-30's in front, KLF C7 center and two KSP-S6 in the back. It sounds awesone, it's just that the two floor standing KLF's in front are HUGE in the room. I'm not even using the KLF-20's at all - they just don't fit. John ahd them in the rear, WITH the KSP-S6's. UNBELIEVABLE sound... I can't fit them all, and I need to downsize the two in fron. If I sell the 30's in the front, what can I get that would sound comparable?

First of all, my condolences as well.

Another idea would be to sell all the KLF's and move to, let's say, the Klipsch RF35's and their associated center and surrounds. They're a bit smaller in size but not in sound. And I don't think you'd be dissappointed in the sound at all.

Good luck.1.gif

Tom