La Scalla Pro top end for sale

Cal Blacksmith

Ok guys, for the last 8 months or so this fine speaker has been doing center channel duty for my home theater setup

See my post on the H.T. forum thread: http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/view.asp?mode=viewtopic&topicID=50686&num=30&sessionID={83BDC203-0618-462E-9707-05862C1F4373}&pageNo=4

It is the speaker directly on top of the 32 tv!

I have now made arrangements for an Academy center so I need to sell the top section. This is the same one I bought from Fzninvt, last year. He had spent some money on it and can better tell you what work was done in addition to the new grill. It sounds great but is in black and is not quite a match for my Heresy front speakers which are walnut, so it needs to be sold to get the money for the Academy!

I am asking only what I have in it which is $350. It will need a fresh coat of paint to make it near perfect visually. It is in the same condition I bought it in which is sonically perfect and a 8.5 (10 with a coat of paint) in appearance. This is the industrial model which has the built in crossover, fuse, carrying handle and 4 rubber feet.

After some careful listening, I have decided to leave my setup alone. While the thought of a new center speaker for me sounded great and got the buying impulse going, a new look at what I have has shown me that I don't think a new speaker will add anything to the already great sound I have. Thus, I am sorry to say, the top section is not for sale anymore.

Sorry.