Home Theater Seating for sale

mikwebb

I would sure think if I had any interest in verturing 1K for some HT seating... I would at least need to know color, options, where they would ship from etc. If your serious about selling these, a bit more info would be a good idea.

Good Luck,

Sorry for the lack of infomation I'm kinda new to all this. The chairs are black leather, I have eight of them but I only ended up using four. They are avaiable for local pickup in Indianapolis. they will also be shipped from Indianapolis. To recline you pull a tab on the right hand side of the chair. The four that I am using are great chairs please let me know if anyone would like move info.

Its a little hazy but they certainly appear to be very nice seats! I saw some blue theater seats that looked, well, they were a pretty bright blue, where they were wanting $1K for them. If I needed some I woudl certainly consider these!

Good luck!

D

Mike,

I am just north of you in Bremen (30 mins south of South Bend). If you don't mind, could you provide some measurements. Front to back depth across the ARC, and side to side length.

Also do you know if the option exists to bolt two together without the cup holder in between to make a loveseat type section?

Raymond

Raymond,

Not for sure about the love seat option (I am sure you can accomplish it they just hook together) The measuments are listed below.

Row of 4: 134"L

Reclined Clearance Dimensions: 67"D fully reclined

Requires 3" wall clearance to fully recline

Requires 28" front clearance to fully recline??????

Seat depth 21"

The base of the theater chairs must be 9 from a back wall in order to recline completely.

When reclined, the theater seats are 67 long and the head rest is 29 from the ground.

Mike

please be careful when looking at these Coaster showtime series seats.....there is a bunch of info over at avsforum.com but here is a wuick summary.....

these chairs being sold are the old Showtime series.....basically not very comfortable....I have actually tried these and did not like them.....

now, there are newer models of Coaster series referred to as showtime take II or director series:

http://www.directfurniture.com/bllehoth.html

these are the replicas of Berkline 90s.....these are highly recommended.....

just want people to be cautious when looking at these seats.