Ever dream of Klipsch?

cdsang

Last night I had a dream I was in school and walked into what looked like a very open and clean mens bathroom. Well, some things didn't seem right. I dunno how I found it, but the left wall from the door when entering I saw Klipsch engraved into the wall. It seem painted over as well as other names engraved. Now the ironic part. Next door there was a music room. It was pretty easy to know due to all the singing and stuff. Sounded really good. Before I knew it I see a bunch of girls come in and one says, Ok I'll show you how to do it. SHe wasn't talking to me but other class mates. She takes a metal object and starts hitting the pipping for the urinals and belive it or not it sounded really good. I guess that room was part of the music area. I still found it strange about the connection of the connection of 2 music rooms as well the music room and the "bathroom" that had Klipsch engraved in it the same nice way it is done on Klipsch speakers but with out any symboles. I wonder if the fact I was listening to music on my Klipsch RF-7s and brushing my teeth before going to bed in the bathroom had anything to do with it. O well. Just thought I would share it. I just found it cool that Klipsch was writting into the wall. Talking about Klipsch on the brain huh?

CD

It was a combination of the sound pressure level of the music reacting with the contaminants in the air and the low volume contaminants in your toothpaste and the resonant particles produced by the brushing hand. This can be proven by the new "Numbers" tv program.

JJK

Well, I felt strange at first, but seeing Klipsch on the wall made it better. The sounds from the other room was good so that helped me feel better. So, it felt like a pretty nice dream. Strange, but nice. I just wonder if the room was painted differetly before I saw it since Klipsch was painted over. I don't think that much work in putting the name there and simply trying to hide it would make much sense.

CD

This is a textbook example of terminal Klipschitus, in it's beginning stages.

It will also progress to a scenario in a woman's restroom, where you will be stark naked, unable to move and with only a Klipsch badge to shield your modesty. No known cure exept to give in and make the best of it. 2.gif