Prices of the Rx-7s

Kain

Don't you think the Rx-7s are pretty expensive, especially the RF-7s? I mean the RF-3s are $800 and the RF-5s are $1500. But the RF-7s have a huge jump to $2200. OUCH! I mean you could get a whole setup (center, surrounds, mains) from the Rx-3s or you could get JUST the RF-7s for nearly the same price.

Just a thought.

a good third of that was probably in the projector alone.....

runco 20K and up

cwm44.gif

------------------

Front: dbx Soundfield V -5-way w/15" woofers

Center: KLF C7

Rear Surround: Polk RT f/x bipole/dipole

Amp: Yamaha RX-V990 100x3; 25x2

DVD: Yamaha DVD S795 (built-in DD Processor)

CD: Yamaha CDC 575 5-Disc

VCR: Toshiba M752 6-head

TV: Mitsubishi 40" Tube

DirecTV

Sony Playstation connected to V990 for awesome gaming picture & sound!

I just stumbled upon a new showroom in my home town. I had just dropped my dad off at his house and I was making the 30 minute drive home when I spotted a new sign that said "Audio Video Interiors". Holy mega bucks Batman!! I had to take a look. When I went to open the door I was shocked to see that it was locked, at 2:00 pm in the afternoon. I had to hit a buzzer to get in, even though it is in a strip mall. I shortly realized why. The first thing I noticed was a Loewe plasma TV and a set of JBL Synthesis speakers, very nice stuff. These guys specialize in new home installation. Their cheapest complete theatre room starts at $35,000. They knew I wasn't buying anything, but the "System Designer" that I talked to gave me a complete tour. They also do whole house wiring for security, audio, and intercom comunications. He mentioned that they just had a customer spend well over $500,000 with them. That included all of the TV's, mostly plasma (kitchen, bedrooms, etc.) some nice Runco equipment and a THX certified Theatre. Even the wall studs have a spring type mechenism so the bass doesn't shake the whole house. I thought about having to leave my wife so I could go be this ladies kept man. May I say, B & K, Lexicon, Runco, M & K, and JBL Studio? I could have two KHorns in each corner. Anyway, I would get lost in a 20,000 square foot home. Oh well.

JT