Disney Worlds 280K Ultimate Home Theater Room

IndyKlipschFan

I went through this 4 times on two different days.

Here is the site..

www.uhte.com

The room was really cool, gave me a lot of ideas...

Especially lighting wise. Soundproofing etc., etc.

They sell it like this:

Lights.. Lutron

Camera Runco/ Stewart

Action.. Sound M&K in a 280,000 designed room.

Best and coolest thing came from my wife... She said, The room was fantastic... But I think what you have in our basement sounds so much better! One of those proud moments for me that all of my time and placement of the room so far is worth it. And no, I didn't prod her for a comment too. LOL!!

Enjoy the site!

Some of it is already out of date, but fun to experience too.

----------------

On 3/15/2005 4:16:05 PM IndyKlipschFan wrote:

Guys the big real HT room had the M & K Speakers.. They were very very nice. NOT BOSE!!

----------------

M & K obviously didn't pay enough... they are not listed until the third or fourth link and then it is just a link to their website...

I too have been through this exhibit at Disney's EPCOT and I can assure you there was NO BOSE speakers being used. Can't remember who supplied the amps, but there was a huge rack of them. The room was typical Disney in fit & finish and while impressive, the decor was a bit garish for my tastes.

Hey Indy...how's your HT room coming along. Haven't seen an update recently. Or have I had my head in the sand??

BTW - free white zip tie to the first responder who can tell me what EPCOT stands for. And I'll trust you to NOT use the internet, but your brain.1.gif

Tom

Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow

For us, it was Every Person Came Out Tired..LOL

The real EPCOT is alive and well, phase one is called "Celebration" as a community goes. Communication is the theme of the space ship earth ride. Amazing how far we have come to know one another in life.

Dang you Indy - you just got back from there. You were suppose to let someone else have a shot at it!

todd - the exhibit is part of Future World and I believe in Innoventions which, at one time IIRC, was called Communicor East???? It's one of the building just behind SpaceShip Earth.

Tom

Hey, I figured a white twisty bag sandwich tie.. I just could not miss out!!

Your right, it is in the innovations building just behind space ship earth to your right.

I am still trying to win a free t shirt as well. XL thank you!

Sorry, I did not know I was not allowed.. My bad!

----------------

On 3/15/2005 9:18:50 PM grady wrote:

take a look at a real listening room.
2.gif

----------------

Never did like that room much. Sure, nice equipment, killer setup, blah blah blah. But to waste it on what looks like a steady diet of accoustic guitar and folksy vocal recording sessions? I'm obviously just assuming here, but by the look of the singular bachelor pad leather couch and string instruments of every sort...just kind of "hippies" me out. I think that room could be destined for much more greatness!9.gif Just being silly.