problem solved(i hope) but ugly (for now)

this forum never stops giving a wealth of information and i for one am grateful, after looking up isolation problems as suggested by members from my thread explaining a problem with feedback thru my tt, i went to target and lowes spent 21.00 set up this ugly isolation board as described on the threads, and to my amazement it seems to work i just played the same song that gave me problems yesterday eve. and now no feedback even with the volume louder than before, and i dont know but the sound even seems better, bass seems to hit harder, so thanks to one and all attached is a pic of my ugly temp isolation board(concrete paver, 5 raquetball balls, and 5 furniture skid cups)10.gif Joe

randy i"ll have you know i always cover my baaaaaaaaa,oh you mean on the ugly table, yes i thought of that but wouldnt that just be something else to pick up the vibration and cause feedback again??????? and yes that is a dual cs 5000(good eye), i am pretty happy with it so far has a great sound with it, read some complaints about the tone arm weight but i dont see where its a problem. i have a audio technica cart on it and seems to perform fairly well for a 300 dollar TT i love it10.gif Joe