Scott 222C score and more

scott0527

Look what my father-in-law dragged in the house tonight. He works for a local public high school and some guy called him to donate some "old stero stuff" to the school. The guy thought maybe the AV department might want it or they could just throw it away. Of course my father-in-law saw tubes and knew exactly where to throw them!

They're all original, dusty, but very nice condition. Most of the tubes are original. Also lugged in a couple of perfect little Fisher XP bookshelf speakers and perfect old Garrard turntable(will sit nicely with the old Elacs and Duals I have collected).

After 5-6 years of collecting vintage pieces, this would have to be my first real "score". In other words, pieces I didn't pay a reasonable price for. AND I LIKE IT!

scottscore11.jpg

scottscore2.jpg

No one needs to tell you how cool this "New" Scott pair you scored are!

My 299D was no where near the deal you got, but I love Scott's tube gear, a real bargan at almost any price in this day of megabuck high fidelity.

Think how much you'd have to pay today to get the same sound you get from this "Old Junk!"

Congratulations,

Bill Woodward