Is this guy selling a pair of OLD utility Khorns?

I've known Cris for about ten years and this isn't his garage it's his warehouse, I go over there every week or so. If he would have taken the picture of MY Dahlquist DQ10's from another angle you might have seen an almost pristine pair of original Patrishans. (Sp?) (Looked to me like giant Khorns)

He runs into a fair amout of Klipsh gear but he's known in twenty countrys as being the guy to call for Altec gear. He's a real road warrior racking up professional trucker type mileage on his big truck. Over time I've been offered Altec tube monoblocks, countless Altec speakers, and he's the guy who gave me a sweetheart deal on a pair of absolutely "As new" stained birch La Scalas in their original boxes. (He knew how much I wanted a pair and gave me a pretty good deal)

I try to pay him back when I can by feeding him Bass Ale at my house, and I sold my DQ10's with the sub and crossover to him for the same price I offered them to members on this site, ($300.00) you can see what they sold for. The guy who bought them got a great pair of speakers!

Cris should write a book about is life. He has done so many crazy things for fun and profit.

Regards,

Bill Woodward