Very Nice OO Heresy IIs for sale

rplace

I have an almost perfect pair of OO Heresy IIs I would like to sell to finance a WO pair. I have the original boxes and packing material. Located near Baltimore 1 hour from Philly 1.5 from D.C. just 10 miles from I-95 ez to pick up if you can make the trip. I paid 550 but willing to let go for 500 + actual shipping. If you want to check shipping prices my zip is 21154.

I have over 5MB of pix in a zip file at the link below.

Get Pix

If the above link does not work cut/paste this:

http://mantistech.com/klipsch/H2Pix.zip

Picture DSCN2418.JPG shows that even the bottoms of the speakers have seen very little use. Picture DSCN2419.JPG shows the only flaw I could find look close about 2/3 of the way down. The small specks of white you see are styrofoam bits form the packing material. They could use some oil and that is about it.

Thanks for looking, Rich

I have at least 5 interested people. I will sort through the email to figure out who was first and update all who emailed me. Pretty safe bet that between all of this interest they are sold. Guess I should have asked for more 2.gif Just kidding I am glad they will go to a forum member and find a loving home.

Thanks to all!

Rich