HOLY COW CHORUSACADEMY

colterphoto1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=61378&item=5768634022&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

who's yer buddy? I am arent I?

Here's two Chorus II with an ACADEMY speaker under misspelling KLIPSH, so there's not a single bid thus far.

No shipping, local pickup only for Des Moines Iowa. (Heck, I'd consider it). Seller has NO ebay experience (not sure if that's good or bad) $400 starting bid, NO BIDS thus far, so knock yourselves out, but please let's not bid against each other.

Michael - no connection to seller or auction

Seller gives his phone # to call with questions. He has 0 feedback which is always a concern, but I noticed the conflict that he says he bought them new in ???? and then later states he has the original receipts. I would definitely ask for clarification on that. Don't receipts for $2000 of merchandise usually have a date?

but I noticed the conflict that he says he bought them new in ???? and then later states he has the original receipts. I would definitely ask for clarification on that. Don't receipts for $2000 of merchandise usually have a date?

Could be an honest mistake. You write up the ad, thinking you'll fill in that blank later and then forget about it. But it's worth asking.

You guys are being really harsh on a new eBay seller. There are a lot of dum people out there who paint their speaker cabinets (i.e., customizing). It does not detract from a potentially terrific HT setup. I once had a Quartet/Academy setup and the sound was awsome - almost not needing a subwoofer.

Well I would paint it black! lol

Btw, since it's a local pickup only you can pretty much ignore the seller's credibility because you can decide to back out if something turns sour. Granted you've just waisted a trip, but that's why you gotta arrange to visit fellow board members along the way 2.gif