Possible Cornwalls for Sale (Illinois)

tim bullen

Thinking about selling. Recently purchased from original owner (validated by the owner of the Klipsch Dealer who sold them) a pair C-WO and numbers 17S582 and 17S581. These are pristine and well preserved. One minor mark on a back corner is it. Very nice. Always wanted a pair and stumbled on to these. I had forgotten how big a cornwall is and space is an issue. Use them with an Audio Research D90B and they are very nice. The original owner was older and did not push them at all. Open to offers and keep in mind only considering selling them. Thanks

----------------

On 4/22/2005 12:07:16 PM tim bullen wrote:

Thinking about selling. Recently purchased from original owner (validated by the owner of the Klipsch Dealer who sold them) a pair C-WO and numbers 17S582 and 17S581. These are pristine and well preserved. One minor mark on a back corner is it. Very nice. Always wanted a pair and stumbled on to these. I had forgotten how big a cornwall is and space is an issue. Use them with an Audio Research D90B and they are very nice. The original owner was older and did not push them at all. Open to offers and keep in mind only considering selling them. Thanks

----------------

I'm thinking about buying them. But keep in mind, I'm only considering it.

Rick.

• 2 weeks later...