Audio/Video Magazines

atomicskiier01

Stereophile's Guide to Home Theater is no more, it changed its name to Ultimate AV, and then became an online only magazine. If you had any months left on your subscription they gave you that many months of Home Theater.

I don't know after awhile it's the same old over and over. Pretty much paying for advertisements. There are some interesting reads now again don't get me wrong. You will learn a whole lot more right here on this forum. Those mags are really cool for checking out the latest gear/ eye candy. Especially if you gotta take a dump their pretty handy.

I agree with wheelman, they really dont appear to change to me. There is a Barnes & Noble and a Borders that has nice comfy chairs. They wont let you take them in to the bathroom. So I usually just peruse them in the store if I have the time. If something really catches my attention I buy the mag. I usually enjoy going to some local dealers and taking a listen much more. Also do any of the magazines ever hate anything? Many have even backed down from the cables don't matter arguement to the more bland statement of 'well you be the judge'. It was mentioned above advertising ruins impartiality/conflict of interest.