1957 PRICE LIST

A 'Deluxe' model ($773) in 2005 dollars would be $5253.

So many of these historic documents have been posted here over the last few years--but the forum is very hard to search.

It would be nice if Klipsch could save these things and create an 'Archive' location on the web site.

Mark

I literally have stacks of old Klipsch documents. I would love to post them to the forum, but my computer skills aren't too hot. This copy was WAY too big to fit a screen. And help will be appreciated. My scanner is a HP 5470c if that helps. Windows XP.

DR BILL

----------------

On 5/3/2005 5:52:19 PM DRBILL wrote:

I literally have stacks of old Klipsch documents. I would love to post them to the forum, but my computer skills aren't too hot. This copy was WAY too big to fit a screen. And help will be appreciated. My scanner is a HP 5470c if that helps. Windows XP.

DR BILL

----------------

Your skills and selection of a scanner are all excellent IMO (I've never been accused of being humble).

Start posting if you have the time. The larger files take more time to download, but the quality is so much better and IMO worth it.

Mike

I agree with Good2Be--

Whatever you are doing -- keep it up: looks great.

And re size, I also like the larger size--

(Better I have to figure out how to shrink a high quality file for printing--than have a lower quality file).

Thanks for scanning, etc.

Hope to see more when you get a chance...

Mark