cPhoto1

rplace

Yes! I saw those too! I thought of Michael right off! If it was not for the fact that I prefer the La Scala and larger K-400 horn I would be willing to split them with you. I will have my Birch Raw La Scala sanded and stained to match my Khorn's when I get a another house.

Or I could just bid against you!

Naw, wouldn't do that. I'm picking up some more LS Saturday that a bro Forum member turned me onto.

Let me know if/when you get them. I think they're at a store right up the road (literally like 2 miles from my home) if memory serves. They have been there for a while. He must have a high reserve on them. I'd go back and see if you can find the bidding history for these items. ALso, write IndyKlipschFan, he went and looked at them.

Michael

Cool info...thanks. I just wrote and asked the seller (selling company) if a local person could check them out first. I get back to see my parents in Detroit, MI from time to time, maybe it would work out for a MD, MI, IN, MD trip.

BTW I was born and lived in the indy area till I was 10. So I know indy a bit.

Frzn, I think the LS are just a little too deep for my room so am leaning toward belle in the center. kick arond the idea and let me know.

Anyone else out there interested I only want one for a center so if you are interestd in splitting them perhaps it would work out.

I guess the biggest determining factor for me is going to be price. You are correct though the La Scala is 24" deep, and the Belle is 18.75" deep. However, the Belle is 36" wide where the La Scala is 24" wide. My problem with the Belle would be height, my La Scala is currently laying on its side. The Belle is such a pretty speaker though!

Just got off the phone with Indy, he said the Belles are in great shape, he thinks AA networks, but that the bidding never reached the reserve before. Thought it got to $1200 or so, so do your research on what it would take to get these and how much you're willing to pay.

I'll be here for pickup if ya get em.

Michael

CP1, Thanks for the generous offer to pick up and store them...however, the more I think about it the less interested I am. I just have too much going on right now.

For anyone else interested the buyer wrote me back and said he would allow for a local inspection before bidding. Typically they (ebay selling service) does not allow for that but the seller said he would bend their rules.