I-River mp3 players

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Afternoon all-

Well, I made the mistake of deciding against the i-pod for myself, despite the fact that I already have bought two for gifts. This was my first mistake that I made!

I bought the I-river IFP-795 which was before the shuffle came out. If that would have been out I never would have waster my time with this useless piece, but I own it and that is the end of it. Well, this useless mp3 player or lack there of on the player part only supports like 2 formats. All of my music is aacc encoded and I can't convert to a format that is "usable" on my mp3 player. I have been on hold for 30 min and 11 seconds as I complain here. No one has answered nothing.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone here has any know how with this mp3 player. That can help me out because its driving me insane. I truley hate this "i-river" company and this will be the last purchase I ever make from them.

Best-

George

I can't help you out, but I can tell you my parents bought one (same brand don't know the model) and they could never get it to work. My dad was on hold with customer support for ever and never any luck.

Sorry, good luck!

Actually the iRiver supports a lot more formats than the Ipod does, including OGG and FLAC, I believe.

I am sure your problem can easily be resolved. Just download "CDex". It's a free tool that'll let you transcode any of the audio formats into each other, provided you have the necessary codecs installed.

P.S. My friend owns an iPod and an I-River and he likes the latter a lot more than the former.