Mike Doughty's #1 Fan

My youngest daughter, Whitney, loves Mike Doughty's music. He's the former frontman for Soul Coughing. She saw him in Cleveland last night and really loved the show. She's an excellent musician herself, and has great taste in music, by the way. Mike took her picture while playing and posted it on his website and I've never seen her more excited. The picture he posted is shown below. Some additional pics and info about the show can be seen by clicking

"HERE"

whitneydoughty.jpg

Rick.

----------------

On 5/13/2005 6:37:25 PM m00n wrote:

You should be proud, she's a cutie for sure. What's with everyone holding up their cell phones?

----------------

I'm not sure why, but he asks everyone to hold up their phones at one point in the show. She called me when they played one of my favorites, "Sunken Eyed Girl", and let me hear some of it.16.gif I just love that kid!!

Rick.

She might want to trim that goatee (sp?) up a tad! 2.gif9.gif

What a cutie! I'll bet it's great to share a hobby with your child(ren). I've got two daughters now, with another baby on the way in August. They're too young for hobbies, but I'm getting them geared (pun intended) up early!!!

Congrats!

David

----------------

On 5/13/2005 6:48:11 PM m00n wrote:

That is incredible that the two of you have that kind of a relationship!
16.gif
I hope I stay close with my boys as they grow up.

----------------

Moon,

We've never met, but I've read enough here to know you'll be fine as a dad. Just spend lots of time with the boys before they get too old to "hang with dad".......and take lots and lots of pictures.

Rick.

Guest Anonymous

Afternoon-

The reason people hold up cell phones is for the reason already said. Its so all of their friends can be sure they get to hear what they may or may not be missing out on.

Best,

George