Crazy prices or not?

rplace

I know the idea behind a half speed master (I even have a few) and I have heard that in general MFSLs are typically the best. But can they really be this good? Check out the prices on this guys auctions. I know there are only so many copies and every year some get broken, scratched, burned in a house fire or in some other way lost. Supply and demand I guess.

MFSL vinyl

I found this in searching for Some Girls MFSL. Anyone out there have one they dont use and want to sell me? Come on guyI am a true fan. Looking to use and enjoy it not put it in bank vault.

Right about the bids...I forgot to mention that in my original posts. I figure with no bids he is high (price and on some herb) So who out there is gooing to pony up the $$ and buy me that Some Girls album?

pretty please9.gif

Well, this seems to be a continuing issue on ebay. Folks are setting the starting bid at ridiculous prices in hopes that one desparate fool purchases it. You just need one idiot. And if it doesn't sell...who cares? Didn't cost you anything!

Jeff