Coda-continuum Unison 3.1 with Klipsch rf-7's??

Has anyone heard an integrated amp called the Coda-Continuum Unison 3.1 with Klipsch especially the RF-7's?? this seems like the perfect amp for these speakers. It runs class A for the first 35 watts and then class ab for the next 100watts into 80hms power easily doubles into 4 and its stable into 2 ohms. So basically most of the time it will run in class A with the RF-7's but still has plenty of power in reserve. This thing has a huge power supply with a 2000va power tranny and 48000uf capacitance, it uses 18 bipolar output devices per channel! Thats alot of power supply and output devices for a 100 watt amp, this thing must be a current monster! Best thing is that it only cost about $2500. Anyone heard it yet??? Its available in three deifferant versions each is the same price but offers differant power ratings

3.1 35watts class A/100watts class AB

3.2 15watts class A/200watts class AB

3.3 7watts class A/300watts class AB

So if you have less sensitive or difficult speakers just go for the higher powered versions. Seems like a great amp and ha gotten some great reviews.

Unless you're a volume freak, you're going to be in Class A most of the time no matter what you run. With that kind of money, you're into some really decent tube territory too. Why have you ruled out tube amps?

Havent ruled out tube amps just yet, but Ive heard many of them in my system and havent really found one that I liked as much as SS. Tubes just dont seem to cut it for some of the heavier metal and electronic type music like a good SS amp does. Im also lazy and like the convienence of SS. Just thought this amp looked very nice for the price and the high class A bias should be very good with Klipsch. Ive pretty much decided the Exposure has to go with the RF_7's its just to noisy. I just got the caps to recapp it, hopefully thismay quiet it a liuttle but its always been known as a noisy amp which doesnt matter much with the speakers its usually used with(Spendor, Epos, Pro-ac...ect) since they are rarely above 90db sensitive. Ive used it with 88db sens. speakers and its quiet as a mouse. I really will miss it, its definitly been my favorite integrated. So Im on the hunt for a nice integrated, I may just look for one of Exposures newer amps, they supposedly fixed the noise problem in later models this ones almost 15 years old. They really do make some of the best rock n roll amps around! BTW that Coda 3.1 that sold for $1800 on Agon was the upgraded "Ultra" model which is 50 wpc more powerful and has some other upgrades to the power supply, it sells for closser to $4k. There was one of the regular versions on Agon for $950 though. Does look very impressive wonder how it sounds?? Anyone heard one?? Got some good reviews(not that that means a thing..but..). Happy Listening