Simple question - break-in time for RB-5's?

Nobody wants to help me. It was a simple enough question: what is the break-in time for a new pair of Klipsch RB-5 II's. Is everybody here so self-absorbed that nobody, I mean nobody could even be bothered to venture an opinion about how long these take to be broken in? I think I'm in the wrong forum.

Hi and yikes, it could very well be possible that no one, and I mean no one that owns those(and cares about break-in, or has documented the time it takes) has been on the forum. With the weekend around the corner, more readers could be likely.

Maybe you can post this info, when yours are done? 2.gif

Thers's really quite a few people here that would help you,if they know the answer to your? My opinion is the rb5s will produce 99% performance in a few hours or less of use,maybe they get a little better with more time,debatable.The biggest factor is source,preamp,amp in letting the rb5s do their best,which can outperform some much larger speakers from other manufacturers.

I have a pair of those, but since they were used for surround duty from the start, I never critically listened to them. My guess is 10-20 hours should be sufficient to loosen the drivers and parts. But...that doesn't mean you can't enjoy them straight out of the box. So whip out a disc, slap it on, and enjoy your babies. They'll sound great right now, and even better as time sets in.