Wheelie

m00n

Hey I just seen your PM, I replied but I think it got stuck and tried to lock me out. Good thing I have two IPs I can switch around with. 9.gif

Very sad to hear that. I would make comment but I know it the thread would get locked quickly. But it is Friday.... We would have 3 days to discuss until it got locked 2.gif

Yeah just sitting hear listening to the country station. Don't know why? Sometimes I dig that fender tone anyways a horrible news flash came on and said that two children were murdered by a pittbull, or pittbulls. It was a family dog or dogs at that. It was a really quick news flash. Although I have known a pittbull that was very friendly because I was like family. Something I realized it was never around a small child. It does sound like it's getting out of hand. Ironically after your thread I hear of this. Very sad news. It may have been the Pittsburgh area. Like I said quick news flash. I truly am a dog lover, but wow I can't imagine what the parents are feeling right now. These animals are not the safest ones to have around children. One tried to kill a baby in a crib not to long ago near by. God must of been watching over it. Somehow it survived. It's starting to look like a pattern, and the question is. How many more children?