Judas Priest Concert last night... 6-4-05 *PICS*

Joe Shmoe

Show last night was awesome... Rob Halford still has it. We were in Row T on the left side. Show really rocked! Rob about blew our ears out with a scream at the end of "Victim of Changes"... was just incredible! Here's some pics...

priest1.jpg

priest2.jpg

priest3.jpg

priest4.jpg

priest5.jpg

priest6.jpg

Setlist was as follows..

01. Hellion/Electric Eye

02. Metal Gods

03. Riding on the Wind

04. Touch of Evil

05. Judas Rising

06. Revolution

07. Breaking the Law

08. I'm A Rocker

09. Diamonds and Rust (acoustic)

10. Deal with the Devil

11. Beyond the Realms of Death

12. Turbo Lover

13. Hellrider

14. Victim of Changes

15. Exciter

16. Painkiller

First Encore:

17. Hell Bent for Leather

18. Living after Midnight

Second Encore:

19. You've Got Another Thing Comin'

Hey Nic... yea they were split up for about 10-12 years there, they did have a replacement for Rob, who was Ripper Owens, but that only lasted a few years. I did get "Angel of Retribution" (dual disc) when it came out, not a bad disc.

Joe cool pictures. I can feel the vibe of being there just by looking at them. I need to go see a concert this summer. I can't believe you remember the set list. Did you get one of the tour books, or was it from memory? I never can remember all the tunes. I see they didn't play my favorite ( cheater ). Still looks like it would of ROCKED!

----------------

On 6/5/2005 10:06:45 PM nicholtl wrote:

That's GOTTA be a regular camera. If that's a camera phone, it must be lightyears ahead of current 1.2 megapixel technology. Look at all that contrast and detail!

----------------

Yeah probably true, and look at ol rob, he's looking a tad chunky.

have a freind Jack that toured with Priest doing the computor, controlled lighting, when it first came out, he toured with alot of major acts, man he has storys ,anyway glen tipton an k k downing are avid golfers, an they hit every golf course, they can on tour,so Jack would tagg along, on the turbo lover tour, the drummer was droppen the beat, an they had another drummer under the rizer mic'ed ,who became the new drummer on, ram it down album, image consultants told them it was not good to switch ,during the tour supporting the album, Jack's job was also to get into the purse's, of any girls that were on the bus,an ID their age ,if they were going, to go with them to the next tour date, going across state lines with a minor is considered kidnapping, an he ran across a few junior high student body cards as their only ID, he swore you would have thought these gals were 20 years old, happened in texas once ,an they were headed for okla., well off the bus those two gals went that night, jack has toured with deep purple when they had reunited, diamond david lee roth, sky scraper tour, stevie nicks ,she was a coke freak, middle of the show they did a veil change it was called, an she would snort a line or two, under the rizer an then finish the show,diana ross when she does tahoe, her nick name is boss *****,she firers everybody during sound check, an then there rehired an hour later.....lots of retro shows this summer zz top ,stones, eagles,......

Yea they allowed cameras I guess.... I put mine in my pocket and just walked through the gate. I think they decided that they couldn't stop people coming in with all the camera phones so, they might as well tolerate cameras, as long as it doesn't have a detachable lens. I used a Canon Powershot A85 (bought on recommendation from the Klipsch forum :))

I remembered most of the setlist but probably would have had soething out of order, so I pasted it off Blabbermouth.

GREAT photos Joe! Thanks for posting! Also what a brilliant stage. You caught some fantastic moments, like the chord at end of song, motorcycle drive by. That's a great story about the drummers from Johny as well. Makes me want to get back out there and rock, but it's too dangerous for a guy with my past. Better stay at home and enjoy vicariously through you young turks.

Michael