Added RSW 15 this weekend $1000.00 NIB authorized distributer

kevinlwilliams67

----------------

On 6/7/2005 8:53:03 PM kevinlwilliams67 wrote:

RF3's front, RC3 center, RS3 rear surround, RB5 rear, RSW 15 and RSW 12 stacked powered by Denon 3802.

----------------

Funny, we just about have the same setup... I had a cople of subwoofers stacked for about a week before I sold one. I still have the RSW12. Anyway, the RW12 got little rings on the top where the RSW had been sitting. I don't know if there is a way for you to avoid that but those little round rubber feet will leave marks on the RSW15. I don't really know if it would be permanent but I tried getting them off but they didn't go away.

Congrats on the RSW15! I am still keeping an eye out for an "I can't believe my eyes" deal on a 15... but I don't think I would keep my 12 in that situation. Does it add that much to your system to have two stacked?

Really not sure if stacked was best way to go, but it was first place I put it due to routing of sub cable under house and coming in through an interior wall. I need to buy another sub cable and try different locations to see what a difference it makes. I currently have a towel under the 12 which looks like crap but it was the first thing I could think of. Thanks for the heads up on the rings left by the stacked sub.