Detroit area Khorns again on eBay

DizRotus

The white Khorns in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Harper Woods were re-listed on eBay. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Klipschorn - THE ORIGINAL CORNER SPEAKER

The starting bid is now more reasonable. They would be worth it at that price, to the right person. Wes (Shape Shifter) and I saw and heard these speakers. Feel free to contact me at nkdisney@comcast.net if you want more details.

A prior thread, White Khorns in Harper Woods, MI has more pictures and info.

Neither Wes nor I have any interest in these speakers other than to alert interested and appreciative individuals to there availability.

Check out the negative feedback to and from the winning bidder. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Klipschorn - THE ORIGINAL CORNER SPEAKER

Furthermore, he lives in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Florida so local pickup might be problematic. The seller has already emailed me regarding his concerns about the winning bidder and the finality of the sale.

If the sale falls through a bargain awaits. Ill keep you posted.

Not to my knowledge. The seller has concerns about the sale being completed. The high bidder is in Florida so the seller is waiting to see the $ and to hear how the buyer plants to arrange local pickup.

In the two times the speakers have been listed on eBay, the seller has been contacted by numerous scam artists from all over the world. The big ticket items seem to invite fraud.

The seller has promised to let me know if the sale falls through.