MARANTZ 8400 :;;;;;;;;;;NEW IN BOX

iwillwalk

OPEND IT TOOK IT OUT LOOKED AT THE BACK & MY FRIEND SAID MAN WE'LL NEVER FIGURE THAT OUT IM GOING OUT OF TOWN MAYBE WHEN I COME BACK. BUT I'M GOING TO MAKE THE LEAP TO B&K SO DONT NEED IT IT WORKS OR POWERS UP THATS AS FAR AS I GOT. PM ME OR E-MAIL WITH OFFERS. WOULD RATHER SELL IT HERE THAN E-BAY.

THANKS STEVE

SR8400 Dolby Digital EX®/DTS ES® Surround Receiver

$1,299.99

High End Home Theater prefomance with an all copper chassis, massive toroidal power transformer, double layer bottom plate, gold plated inputs and outputs, short signal paths and extra shielding in the most critical areas, the SR8400 sets the standard.

110 watts (into 8 ohms) x 7 ch Amps

All discrete, Current Feedback amplifiers

Copper plated chassis with double bottom plate

Massive energy power supply with huge toroidal power transformer

Dolby Digital EX,Prologic IIx (Movie/Music),

Pro-logic, DTS 96/24, ES (Discrete6.1/Matrix6.1),

Neo-6 (Cinema/Music)

SRS Circle surround II (6.1) (Cinema/Music/Mono)

from the marantz web site

OPEND IT TOOK IT OUT LOOKED AT THE BACK & MY FRIEND SAID MAN WE'LL NEVER FIGURE THAT OUT

I'm just wondering what was so hard to figure out on the back? I just looked it up and it looks like every other AVR I've seen.

Not adding to the attack, just wondering...

sell it but be realistic. I'm sorry about your personal problems, not my concern, my point was on the sale of your Marantz and you DIDN'T EVEN TRY IT!!

my point, thank your buddy in all honesty. Yes I own Marantz and proud of their contribution to the world stage in HT. You hadn't tried and they sucked...B&K rules....PLEASE.....10.gif

to you, I do offer an apology....I was aggressive....sorry....10.gif

To add, the Marantz SR8400 is a sweet piece once you get to know it under your control...2.gif