B&K IN DA HOUSE talk about fathers day

iwillwalk

a B&K ref 50 & 200.7 just walked in the door from my ex-wife of only 2 days. and i'm

not even a father except for the dog............now to ship the pre amp of for some up dating from the lovely folks @ b&k & then the k-horns & heresys & svs will be lovin it

.plus my ears 9.gif9.gif9.gif9.gif JUST WANTED TO SPREAD MY JOY & ITS ALL FROM THIS WEBSITE I'VE BEEN WITH FOR 6 YEARS SPENDING MONEY TO GET OF THE UP-GRADE BUG9.gif9.gif

----------------

On 6/17/2005 6:13:15 PM iwillwalk wrote:

a B&K ref 50 & 200.7 just walked in the door from my ex-wife of only 2 days. and i'm

not even a father except for the dog............now to ship the pre amp of for some up dating from the lovely folks @ b&k & then the k-horns & heresys & svs will be lovin it

.plus my ears
9.gif9.gif9.gif9.gif
JUST WANTED TO SPREAD MY JOY & ITS ALL FROM THIS WEBSITE I'VE BEEN WITH FOR 6 YEARS SPENDING MONEY TO GET OF THE UP-GRADE BUG
9.gif9.gif

----------------

Congrats bro. I had a Ref 50 for almost 2 years and just last week got the Ref 200.7.....Very very sweet set up.

congrats on the b&k gear, you will never hear music the same again, it might take a day or 2 to get used to the clarity, but once you do!!! oh my!!! go back through all of your well known favs, and you will hear things you never heard before, plus push a few of your more dynamic movies through these babies and hold on, i am happy for you, keep us posted, yahoooooo, my son made me a cake today, happy fathers day to all you papas