iFi forum is kinda slow so I hope you all dont mind if i post this here

Blackmesa

http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=67393&pageNo=1&num=30&sessionID={B79990E3-83DD-4CBA-A843-AB681EBE5C23}

I'm guessing some of you "may" want an inexpensive 2.1 solution for a den or bedroom. But you proably have Heresy's (or better) in the bedroom anyway ;P

Anyway, I wrote up a looooong review so please read it and please let me know if if you like it.

Blackmesa, very nice professional job there. I can see that it took some critical thinking and a lot of effort to assemble that. Nice job!

I hadn't thought about a dedicated 2.1 for my wife's iPOD, but after reading your review, it might do very well as an office system.

Thanks for inspiration ~

2.gif

Flynn house went I Pod crazy in the past 2 months via my son Matt.

I got one of the I Pod minis for fathers day; thank you Mrs. Flynn.

Allot of potential for taking tunes on the road;

-in th car

-on the plane

-system like Black Mesa reviews for remote parties and such.

Quite a bit of upside.

Not sure why but the file format sounds much better than MP3 to me. My son reads allot on this technology, me nothing up till now.

That's a great review. Honest and detailed as to the both the upside and downside of the system. Clean up the spelling a little and post it to some sites where ipod owners hang out.

Great job!

It's not so much words are mispelled. For instance, you said, 'inconstant' where you meant 'inconsistent'

// My biggest complaint about the RSX's is in their inconstant quality control //

Also:

// The finish is not terribly durable (at least the Promedia's were not and I'm going to kick this one to find out) //

You ARE going to kick it? Or are you NOT going to kick it?

You spelled 'Hardware Summary' as 'Summery' Those kinds of things. There are 6 or 7 mistakes.

You need to go over and read it slowly. You should find them.