What to do

Rdmarsiii

Hey all, I kind of have a dilema. I bought a Rio Karma, one of the best mp3 players on the market sound quality wise. Anyways, it went bad, so I had to get an RMA for it. I got the replacement today, and it dont work. So should I just get another replacement, or tell them it should have worked the first time, so Id like you to replace it with a brand new one, not a refurbished one, or replace it with your top of the line model (which is a 6 gig, not a 20 which I have). I dunno what to do. Help? THanks, David

Send them a complaint through email with a link to this thread. A bad product report on often frequented forums is not conducive to sales. It doesn't matter how good they sound if they don't work. Get another replacement, but tell them you have a three strikes you're out policy.

David you have to look at their return policy. Some people will only let you return things for equal value, or to get another product from their catalog. Some will actually give you a refund, and some will cost you a restocking fee plus return shipping, and shipping to get it to ya. So you have to take that into account if that's the case. At the very least get them to replace the bad one. Your the only one that really knows what you want. Sometimes you have to try a few times to get what you want. If you like this player try for a another one it will be worth it once you get one that works. I had to go through the same thing with a receiver, and it was worth the struggle.

----------------

On 6/30/2005 3:47:07 PM Jay481985 wrote:

dave, I work at an apple store hello, discount off ipod!!!!!
----------------

What kind of discount can you get? I'm not asking for any company secrets, but I didn't think there was a whole lot of margin on those things. Maybe coming directly from Apple...??? I have the 60GB iPod Photo, and am anxiously awaiting a bigger version, I've only got about 12GB left.