Added some Luxman gear to my stuff!

charlieboy

I'm having trouble seeing the pic what Luxman ya got? I've always liked luxman gear. I have a 2004 Luxman L505f int amp that sounds great with my 2004 La Scalas. This int amp sounds really good and is also a great preamp. Luxman just came out with a new tube preamp and amp but they would cost around $8000 for them. They also made a 5.1 analog preamp for SACD and DVD audio. It will not accept any digital inputs but you can run the 5.1 analog outputs from the dvd player to the Luxman and then to the amps. It is one of the few preamps I've seen for SACDs and DVD audio in analog only. Of course it's almost $7000 so love to try it but not pay that much for it.

Xman

A friend of mine had that very same setup in the early 80's with a pair of Klipsch Industrial Heresy's (HIP's) the source was a Nakamichi 581 and man did that system play loud and clear! Very nice. They also made a matching tuner and equalizer for that X120 series. I have always been very fond of Luxman gear, I recently mentioned it to my brother in law Gilbert and he pieced together an incredible garage system to run four HIP's! Talk about killer sound while you are working!

Wow! Those look seriously clean! I have been looking for that eact pair along with the Tuner for my dad. He gave me a list of what he wanted and those were #1 on his list. He had some, that he bought brand new, stolen out of his house a few years ago.