Need Suggestions

taylor99ss

----------------

On 8/5/2005 10:30:40 AM Petrol wrote:

again, congrates on the awesome RF-7 deal . . . my preferance would be for black as well but I suggest you leave them with the beautiful (IMO) cherry finish.

btw, WTF, over? how did this turn into a heritage vs Ref thread? I recommend Bullfrog SPF-30 be applied in generous quanities asap
----------------

Actualy IMO , FWIW Sea and Ski SPF 50 ( Clear Zinc Oxide ) is the way to go ! Bullfrog is so 80's . Hey Michael " What Is Your Favorite Color ? Uh Cherry , No Black AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa "

10.gif

----------------

On 8/11/2005 12:43:11 AM sunburnwilly wrote:

Hi , I just purchased a pair of '76 Walnut Belles for $1650.00 ; I really wanted the Rosewood ones , was it a good deal?..On that note , what is the best way to make my Walnut Belles appear as Rosewood ones ?
11.gif

----------------

keep stockin up, sooner or later yer gonna have a surplus and have to liquidate. The maybe I'LL be able to find a deal for a change. Got your PM btw, sorry we won't cya there, we're on more of a Los Loros budget. Spent too much on other stuff2.gif