Refrence speakers for sale.

jzoz01

I don't have room for two big systems, so I need to part ways with one of them.

I have a pair of RF-35s in black, purchased from Ultimate Electronics (authorized) as well as all origional packaging material, manuals, and boxes. Also for sale is a RC3-II center channel (also from Ultimate, have origional box and manual) and an LF-10 subwoofer (no box). all are in pristine condition with the exception of the grill on the RC3-II which has a broken peg, which I just never bothered to glue. I got my RF7 setup a few months after getting these so they've gotten little use (have been my computer speakers for a while now).

I live in MN and would prefer local pick / delivery, what would consider shipping.

I can't get the pictures to show up, so here's a link:

http://community.webshots.com/album/410908929fiyeTw

I was hoping for $550 for the towers (pair), $175 for the center, and $300 for the sub, but will consider any reasonable offer.

Gibby, we had planned on being in your neck of the woods this weekend, but changed plans. Relatives live near you in the middle of nowhere. Painesville (sp?) area. Spartz Septic Service...they are the grandparents of my wife's two kids from her first husband, who passed away when their kids were 2 and 4 (now 21 and 23, and we have a 6-yr old of our own...) and we try to get up there for the two older kids to see them at least every so often. Of course I would have wanted to sneak over to BIR for the drag race...much more fun than sitting around doing NOTIHNG in the middle of NOWHERE!9.gif