Can't Decide Between speaker systems.

thxsubwoofers

I have an RW-12 subwoofer and I was deciding between a Klipsch Promedia Ultra 5.1 speakers only vs Quintet II vs Infinity TSS-750 speakers only. Which system has the best Sound Quality? Plus I am also lacking space in my house, it is very cluttered and messy. Searching for small speakers, and I don't want to go with Bose!

How about the RSX-3's or 4's or are they too much?

Hmm, RSX-4x6= about $900, I can afford it sadly, but I wanted to save some money for Car audio.[:'(] Plus I don't even know if ill be able to use it often. My grandparents don't want to learn how to use my receiver remote. LOL! This system will be in my living room. I Could switch my Panasonic into the living room and get a full Klipsch system in my bedroom. By the Way how much is one RSX-3.

http://www.dreamtheatres.com/category.cfm?Category=1&SubCat=7&SubSubCat=87

Some good deals here, i wish i was in USA, dude i'd buy 2 more pairs of RF 7, and 2 pairs of KW 120 plus amp... aaaaaaaaaahhh!!

The RSX 3 package would be nice if you want to match them with your RW 12 and save some money... only $650 for all of them, plus they are reference better than promedia and quintet for sure..

get the rsx-3 package. It retails for 650, but you almost always get 15% off that price at any auth'ed dealer.

Hmm that sounds great an RSX-3 Package, will save me a lot of space and easier to clean. My parents droped my onkyo book shelf speakers everytime when they clean. Oh, another question what is the main speaker for the hometheater system? Is it the center channel?

THX,

Since you stated you could afford 900.00, plus you already have a sub- I would highly recommend you get some RB 35 (full retail is 600.00), but you can get them off Ebay or some dealers for as little as 400.00 a pair. Match that with the RC 35 center channel (used about 200.00). Thus for about 600.00 you'd have an awesome system.........just an Idea.

the small Quintets/ Rsx 4/5 combos are nice, but very soon you'll want more headroom / volume...........and your into up grade-eye-tis.............LOL

Been down that road, trust me! Buy the biggest system that fits your room/budget and that you can afford!

ditto what bill recommends...

you can also get wall mounts for those RB-35's which could help aid in your endeavors to be unobtrusive to the room (get them up high and near the corners of your cieling). Your RW-12 should be a great match...and I would NEVER suggest downsizing as it makes absolutely no sense (for a lot of reasons).

Btw, how important is it for you to have surround sound? I would take a quality two channel rig anyday over a mediocre surround system.

that would be a 1-800-Klipsch question [;)]

I bet that they would fit though...I see no reason for them not to use the same mounting mechanism for all their similar speakers (cheaper to build and less annoying for the customers and I know their engineering department is creative like that).

How about the RSX-3's or 4's or are they too much?

Hmm, RSX-4x6= about $900, I can afford it sadly, but I wanted to save some money for Car audio.[:'(] Plus I don't even know if ill be able to use it often. My grandparents don't want to learn how to use my receiver remote. LOL! This system will be in my living room. I Could switch my Panasonic into the living room and get a full Klipsch system in my bedroom. By the Way how much is one RSX-3.

I also have a limited budget and when faced with a similar (invest in home vs automotive audio equipment) decision I simply asked myself where I spend the most time listening (keep in mind that I commute 100 miles between home and office and often drive at least that much more a couple days per week to visit construction sites)

Anyway, my choice was easy . . . I went with modest upgrades for my vehicle and invested the most in gear for the Home!

that way we can enjoy movies as well as music. I also have less concerns of 'parking' my vehicle in questionable areas were my gear would be a target