AL K XOs for Cornwalls

jcmjrt

As Hardhead says, Al K has provided all the info on building the XO's. It's pretty darn thorough. I don't think that it was hard but it was somewhat time consuming - everything from ordering parts from each source to taking my time putting the pieces together. I tried to be meticulous as I went along so that I got the most bang for my buck. For me, I love DIY and prefer to build and learn myself. For others, I think that getting it ready built from Dean G would be the way to go. Either way you do it, the improvement in sound is real right away and gets even better with a little time. I'm very happy. Now for getting on to recapping my main amp....

I am also interested in trying a mod or an upgrade for a CW 2 crossover.

The topic has drifted a bit, however.

The ALK mod for a Cornwall is NOT meant for a Cornwall 2. Getting back to the original question: Has anyone thought through (perhaps even simulated / built / measured) a crossover for a Cornwall 2.

I appreciate that there is a great deal of work in crossover design and I also appreciate that not all Cornwall 2's use identical drivers/horns. So the question becomes especially tricky.

I am interested in your collective wisdom.

Good luck,

-Tom