Klipsch Pro Series , Viable For Home Use ?

sunburnwilly

Dragon , Mike Davis is a legend around here . He has been a mentor to many up and coming local musicians .

Heck, we go back before his Soft and Jacaranda days! ...and before Nixon Road and the Pickle! And I was a best man at his wedding!

But don't let him hear those accolades you cited!! ...Don't think we could stand an attitude on that boy![:P]

...course I should avoid talking too much here or we will both end up in jail! I wonder what the statute of limitations are for... aaahhhhh, nevermind![:P]

All kidding aside, Michael is very talented and a fine person!

James Island ? I was thinking more White Point Gardens , " AKA , The Battery ! " Heck I work about a 1/4 mile away from there ... In fact my Great Grandfather and his brothers had a band in the late 19th century that used to play the Pavillion there ! Oh , to go back in time with the Jubilees and a generator !!! They would have to fire up the Cannons again to keep up !!!

And here is the Puckhaber Brothers Band ! My great grandfather was the youngest of the six brothers , he is the one in the middle holding the flag . The photo was taken in 1888 according to my dad . You can probably tell by the headgear that Oompa Music was their forte . [8]

did we ever decide what to crossover for the

high end of the jubilee? you guys know I like the BMS H4591, but

what about an Altec 288 or 299? crossed over at 650-700hz...what

horn? geez 311s are damn expensive these days and hard top find...but I

cannot see anyhting from JBL, BMS, etc. that looks like it fits the

bill. tony

+1 .....

for the Giant Voice .......[Y].