High end and low end

jerseydevil

Do NOT take such posters too seriously. It was just one person's opinion.

Klipsch makes good speakers for the money. All that matters is whether you like the sound and they get the job done to your satisfaction.

There is always the next upgrade. Folks that stress out over it suffer from upgradeitis.

Bill

Do NOT take such posters too seriously. It was just one person's opinion.

Klipsch

makes good speakers for the money. All that matters is whether you like

the sound and they get the job done to your satisfaction.

There is always the next upgrade. Folks that stress out over it suffer from upgradeitis.

Bill

I also agree.

High end does not necessarily mean high priced. The RB-25s really are a nice speaker, especially for the price.

By and large, cheapish speakers ($500-1000 a pair) can have some

***SERIOUS*** potential if they are good to start with, and a good amp,

even 'better' than a NAD, Rotel, etc. would manifest itself.

Hey, I paid $90 for my Chorus II's, thats like Sony speaker price, so I

should probably get a old Aiwa shelf system unit to drive them, right?

When I was trying to decide upon RF-25/35's I had the opportunity to try both. IMO I was quite happy with the 25's since I knew I was going to leave them crossed over at 80hz with the sub. Plenty of full midrange, unlike what some others had for their opinions in posts. And, the WAF was just another push to the smaller speakers, lol. I probably could have held my ground and ended up with all Reference 7-series speakers, and am positive the sound would have been awesome. But, we are both happy with the end result, and thus I was able to sneak together a second system for a smaller downstairs family/kid's viewing room, with both systems probably totalling less money than a 7-series system would have. As stated, get what you are happy and comfortable with spending your allocated dollar amount upon! And I am pretty pleased with the RB-25's as mains in my second system...