Ticket booth

IndyKlipschFan

Right now, just impossible to see the HT ( with a good cam pic..) The room now has a full black wall up front and ceilings. It took three coats...has some eggshell in it.. so not flat black (as warned by mOON to show all fingermarks...LOL) .. but wow.. BLACK is Black!! You can see the ceiling pic to the left in the pic above of the ticket booth wow is it Black. Did I say ot was black? hahaha OK, calm down Roger, when the red carpet comes in furniture etc etc it will all come together..breathe!!! (I hope your laughing WITH me here..I am sure some of you are laughing AT me too. LOL. It is ok..)

It is just what I wanted in my head and on paper. We will see as things are put into place the next few weeks...

Looking for red velvet theater curtains with gold bottoms to add that special touch to dress it up some.

Here is the before pic.. You can imagine this whole wall where the screen will be solid black too.. It is now! LOL.

post-5910-13819271822832_thumb.jpg

It's looking great... and the end is near. When do expect to be plugging things in?

Did I say ot was black? hahaha OK,

calm down Roger, when the red carpet comes in furniture etc etc

it will all come together..breathe!!! (I hope your

laughing WITH me here..I am sure some of you are laughing AT me

too. LOL. It is ok..)

Reminds me of Christmas eve as a

kid... [:D]

Indy,

It looks great and looks to be top notch work. I know next year this time you will find it hard to recall all the stress you are going thru now. You will be sitting in one of your theatre seats with friends or family enjoying the binafits of your hard work.

Would love to have an invite to come check it out some day.[:D] hint, hint[;)]

Steve

careful with those reds, if they're not a match you won't be happy. So far I count red floor, red sofa, red walls, red theatre curtains. Maybe it's me, but it might be a bit much....

Do you have the sofa ordered yet? how bout some Indiana Cream in there somewhere?

And I thought the curtains were going to be black?

Consult your decorator, Hoosier boy. LOL

Michael

Red carpet yes..

Black leather HT seats..

Balck and red curtains.. gold trim on reds/// .

Black ceilings.. .trey sides will be ocean sand for the HT rope lights..

Spot lights floods in.. sconces after the room is painted..

Of course most of you are friends in here.. when it is done by all means please IM me and get over here to share too. By mid Oct, HT room should be done. Everything else done this week!

Carpet for everything BUT the HT is monday 26th.... just hours away!!