I HATED THIS MOVIE

itsawomanthing

My biggest waste of time was Bill Murray's, Rushmore and Lost in Translation. I seen them both in the same week. OMG the humor was dry enough to crack your skin, shrivel your eyes and blister your lips.

Bill I just don't get it. Maybe too much gooo from the Stay puft Marshmallow Man.?

Rushmore--hard to watch--impossible to sit through

Lost in Translation -- best romantic movie that year. It wasn't meant to be a LOL--he is a serious actor in that movie with a couple humorous lines. A "Stripes" character wouldn't have worked.

When he whispers in her ear at the very end--its magic--

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One movie that comes to mind whenever the topic of the worst movie is questioned is, 'Blankman'. This waste of time and effort starred Damon Wayans, and David Allan Grier. (that should be reason enough right there.) Wayans played a mentally challenged kid/guy who's hero was Batman, and grows up to be self-made hero from the ghetto. The tens of dollars spent to make this movie was 10 dollars too much. It is so bad that even cable has stopped airing it. This of course is my opinion and as always YMMV.