Klipsch has an eBay store!

Amy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amy, do you have multiples on some of these available or is just a pair of each? I'm looking at the SA-2. Is there any way to just to a BIN price here on the Forum. I hate to bid against my brothers if Klipsch could just put a fair price on them and offer them here.

Michael

DOH!

So now I know who out bid me on those [:P]

oh well, even thought I would have liked to get them AND be the first to leave feedback, they and the SB-1s are both beyound my meger budget now [:-*]

Amy, do you have multiples on some of these available or is just a pair of each? I'm looking at the SA-2. Is there any way to just to a BIN price here on the Forum. I hate to bid against my brothers if Klipsch could just put a fair price on them and offer them here.

Michael

DOH!

So now I know who out bid me on those [:P]

oh well, even thought I would have liked to get them AND be the first to leave feedback, they and the SB-1s are both beyound my meger budget now [:-*]

I hope no hard feelings, that was early on and there's been lots of guys bid since then. Think they're coming up in about an hour, get ready to hit the button. I'm out- have at it!

Michael

I hope no hard feelings, that was early on and there's been lots of guys bid since then. Think they're coming up in about an hour, get ready to hit the button. I'm out- have at it!

Michael

No No, your fine Micheal. It's just the nature of ebay, besides, I wouldn't expect anyone to notice I'm a bidder and back off something they might otherwise really want.

I was interested, but not THAT interested, if you know what I mean... I was just thinking it would be a great chance to make a good deal... but, you take any auction on a factory re-furb, with no 'real' PICs of the item which may have 'slight-cosmetic' issues... with a seller that has no feedback [:-*] add in that it just got a little to rich to soon and I'll just grab a and watch

Does Klipsch have an issue with "shipping" to Canada??? I thought we both live on the same continent(North America) and our postal systems work together(besides UPS & FED-EX)......[:o]

According to Ebay(when I placed a bid)...you DO NOT ship to Canada, whats up with that? I think Klipsch sells enough product across the border to drop a few barriers eh..(hence N.A.F.T.A.)....will a Federal Government Postal MO do(in US funds of course)....[;)]

maybe BobG and the kids should give this some thought, I know a few people across the border who would bid on Klipsch stuff, and pay the extra for shipping and tax\customs fee's at NO cost to Klipsch, pack it and ship it...[Y]

thats BS...as a Heritage owner..I can't bid on Klipsch computer speakers...please...[N]

PS. I think my 100% Ebay rating(and others) also speaks for itself(I've even bought from the US)....[;)]

• Moderators

We're working on it, boomer!

The initial run for our eBay store was strictly a trial with minimal time invovled in set up. Now that it's taking off a bit, we will look into expanding it.

It's nothing personal! We aren't even set up to ship to Hawaii and Alaska yet [:(]

Another thing that we have to consider about shipping to Canada is that some of our products aren't certified for use there. And there's some provinces where we charge sales tax....And the flat fee calculated from a US Fed Ex chart average will no longer be applicable--there will be extra fees involved in shipping across the border. There are several things we need to consider beyond just making it an option.

not to say anything bad about the ebay with klipsch but guys we need to

know who is going to buy what! I wanted to buy a pair of ultra 2.0

speakers as a gift to my roommate because his speakers hurt my ears

literally as its harsh and actually resonates at 1/3 volume.........

But there is one guy that is bidding on all three and outbids everyone

by 20 more dollars. they were being offered starting 99 cents.......

Please whoever you are spare me one since my ears are literally being

hurt..... he does not realize treble hurts your ears more then bass...

• Moderators

We're working on getting fair prices for a Buy it Now option on some items. It depends on stock we have available and the condition of the products as well. There's a lot of work involved with this! [*-)]

not to say anything bad about the ebay with klipsch but guys we need to

know who is going to buy what! I wanted to buy a pair of ultra 2.0

speakers as a gift to my roommate because his speakers hurt my ears

literally as its harsh and actually resonates at 1/3 volume.........

But there is one guy that is bidding on all three and outbids everyone

by 20 more dollars. they were being offered starting 99 cents.......

Please whoever you are spare me one since my ears are literally being

hurt..... he does not realize treble hurts your ears more then bass...

Yup wanted to get one too but he outbidded me. Do you think he's

playing safe that's why he bidded on all of them so that his chances

of getting one is better? If that's the case, I hope he wins them all.

:)

On the other hand, he may want all of them and would give them out as gifts for xmas. I would probably do the same.

heh i hope he is forced to win all then..... teaches him a lesson to bid on three items at the same time........

But I wished we would all bid on the three different ultra 2.0 since

then we could use nash theory and each get what we want with a lower

cost too boot and we would all be happy. I was looking to spend less

then 20 dollars plus shipping.

Thanks Amy...appreciate the response....just alittle miffed when I thought I could bid and told NO when I did.....[;)]

anything with a "ULC" approved rating\sticker is accepted in Canada, North American standard, USA (Underwriters Lab)....

Not a speaker in the Klipsch line "non" accepted here....just paper work eh...[:#]