GREAT ide***

colterphoto1

Check out this ad for walnut Fortes

http://cgi.ebay.com/KLIPSCH-FORTE-speakers-Near-Mint-WALNUT_W0QQitemZ5825629868QQcategoryZ61378QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The guy put PA style 'waffle grid' woofer guards over the passive radiators to prevent damage. Great idea for anyone with speakers with passive radiators!

Michael

What's wrong with the spell/check CENSOR on this BB? I tried several times to put 'great idea' on the title, keep getting ***

• Moderators

Someone posted this exact same thing with the exact same subject line in two channel! Great minds think alike....

I've noticed for some reason, our filter changes any word that ends in "a" in the subject line to "***"....like Canada a while back posted as Canad***. I have no idea why that is. I'll try to find out.

If you put punctuation after the "a," it doesn't happen.

I tried it several time, even capitalized the A and it still 'censored' it. Thanks for the heads up Amy. On more bizarre note, Bonzo posted this same post in two channel, or do I have that feeling of Deja Vu,On more bizarre note, Bonzo posted this same post in two channel, or do I have that feeling of Deja Vu,On more bizarre note, Bonzo posted this same post in two channel, or do I have that feeling of Deja Vu,On more bizarre note, Bonzo posted this same post in two channel, or do I have that feeling of Deja Vu,On more bizarre note, Bonzo posted this same post in two channel, or do I have that feeling of Deja Vu,On more bizarre note, Bonzo posted this same post in two channel, or do I have that feeling of Deja Vu,On more bizarre note, Bonzo posted this same post in two channel, or do I have that feeling of Deja Vu,On more bizarre note, Bonzo posted this same post in two channel, or do I have that feeling of Deja Vu,On more bizarre note, Bonzo posted this same post in two channel, or do I have that feeling of Deja Vu,On more bizarre note, Bonzo posted this same post in two channel, or do I have that feeling of Deja Vu,On more bizarre note, Bonzo posted this same post in two channel, or do I have that feeling of Deja Vu,On more bizarre note, Bonzo posted this same post in two channel, or do I have that feeling of Deja Vu,On more bizarre note, Bonzo posted this same post in two channel, or do I have that feeling of Deja Vu,

Michael

A friend of mine did the same thing on some Heresy II's (that he picked up at the thrift with no grills) to keep his 2 y/o from poking holes in the woofers. They actually look kinda cool that way. I was thinking of building some decorator Heresies and doing that for a nice industrial look to use in my garage.