edwinr, This Bud's for you.

3dzapper

Have a Bud Mate!

First Khorns I have ever seen on eBay from Down Under.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Klipschorn-Original-Flagship-Klipsch-Corner-Horn_W0QQitemZ6988362455QQcategoryZ616QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

WHOOPS!!!! NEVER MIND, LOOK AT THAT SELLER"S OTHER AUCTIONS!!!! FLIM FLAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZleesyjQQhtZ-1

Rick

I agree, Rick, that's the first time I've ever seen a pair of Klipschorns for sale on Australian ebay. They look like they're in very good condition. The styling is very similar to the new 2006 Klipschorns.

I wonder what they'll go for if the sale was genuine? I've seen a similar pair sell last year for around $3500. Bearing in mind in Australia they retail for $15-16000, or more.

Edit: Just looking at the stuff this guy's got, I reckon he's a dealer...

Hey, Duke,

I don't know why stuff is so exy here. I reckon it's downright greed. After all cars are shipped here and we pay less for them than a lot of other countries. 2006 Klipschorns are high on my priority list. I want buy a brand new pair. My local dealer can get them for a good price. But I'm almost tempted to take a trip to Hope myself, and bring a pair back. I worked out that I could do this, have a vacation at the same time, plus pocket the change. While I'm there I could slip past 'Vegas and win me some RSW-15's! [;)]