Selling my La Scala's in the SF Bay Area , any interest?

solarcarl

They sound realistic and musical. Not the deepest bass in the world, but 6db more efficient than a Cornwall. PA speakers really, but that 400 Hz horn really sounds beautiful on some instruments.

I'd only use them in a very large room. To my ears, LS sound best at 25-40 feet. If a smaller room, I'd opt for the CW every time.

Michael

well, the garage is 24 feet deep, then the motor court where I tinker is probably another 50 feet deep. So I'm usually 15-30 feet from the mighty LS when they're pumping.

I live on a 2 acre lot, the neighbors are far away. Besides theres all this leaf blower, traffic and aircraft noise, who's going to complain?

I look crazy enough that none of the neighbors has placed a challenge yet. If they even look my direction I just give em the Ozzie stumble and they scamper back into their safe little homes....[6]

Michael

I can see it now Michael, your neighbors probably don't even know all those boxes you have are speakers. They think they are caskets and your this mad scientist doing all thes experiments and that more and more of these "boxes" keep showing up. People keep comming and dropping more off almost every day and if someone doesn't bring them to you they are loaded up in your truck. And then there is this loud devil music always blaring and you running around taking pictures of your "boxes".

hahaha

Steve