Anyone interested in a really good SEALED jazz LP for five bucks?

Allan Songer

This is a really good straight ahead jazz LP on Milestone from 1990 from Freddie Redd and it features the late, GREAT tenor sax man Teddy Edwards. You'll get a lot of enjoyment for five bucks with this one!

http://cgi.ebay.com/FREDDIE-REDD-EVERYBODY-LOVES-A-WINNER-SEALED-LP_W0QQitemZ4766793027QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

OK, Allen. I took you on your word that this is good and bought one. I don't have a lot of jazz in my collection but I am beginning to appreciate it. Thanks for the heads up.

I couldn't find it at the usual CD online stores so I couldn't hear clips but I found some clips from other CD's on deepdiscoutncds.com and it sounded good.

-Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I would revive this thread to publicly thank Alan for turning me on to some really nice jazz. I put the album on when I got it and my wife and I both relaxed to some very well played instrumentals. The vinyl is of very high quality. It is absolutely silent between tracks. I am really enjoying this intro to jazz. I am not completely unfamiliar with it but don't know a lot about the genre either. I prefer instrumental jazz to vocal so this one fits the bill very nicely.

Thanks again and God bless you and yours this Christmas.

-Mark