Anybody know anything about this Ebay seller?

GTi_M

http://cgi.ebay.com/Klipsch-RF-7-RF7-Pair-Black_W0QQitemZ5835938934QQcategoryZ61378QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Wanted to know if this is a scam, or if its legitimate? It seems to me this would be a wholesale price for a pair of the RF7s.

Also, when it says "We Offer Warranties At Cost" does that mean that Klipsch will honor the five year factory warranty for these speakers from this seller?

Any help would be great!

Thanks.

GT,
Just consider this as if you were buying gray market goods. Klipsch Warranties are not trasferable. This company is Not an authorized kilipsch dealer. Someone eariler stated that they had purchased from this company............

This company is offering to sell you (there) verizon of a warranty.............read the fine print.

Whereas if you bought from an authorized dealer, yes you would pay more, but you would
get the Offical Klipsch warranty..........it is your call..........to decide if a couple hundred bucks is worth the risk........

If your local to them, and can pick up that would be the best way!

Reverse Telephone Listings

Audio Excellance Corp.

975 Nepperhan Ave
Yonker, NY 10703

914-378-1367

Unfortunately I don't live remotely close to Yonkers, NY.

I certianly want the warranty too. It's just that I think I can still save a hundred bucks or so on what my local dealer offered.

$1800 for a pair of RF7's.

For a hundred bucks, save shipping woes, warranty headaches, and make a friend locally. There's nothing like having a local stereo outfitter who can answer all your questions and take care of you should something needs fixing (which is pretty rare around here).

$100 is 5% of the sale price, big deal, buy locally...maybe you can show him the ad and talk him to a compromise.

Michael

Unfortunately I don't live remotely close to Yonkers, NY.

I certianly want the warranty too. It's just that I think I can still save a hundred bucks or so on what my local dealer offered.

$1800 for a pair of RF7's.

For a hundred bucks, save shipping woes, warranty headaches, and make a friend locally. There's nothing like having a local stereo outfitter who can answer all your questions and take care of you should something needs fixing (which is pretty rare around here).

$100 is 5% of the sale price, big deal, buy locally...maybe you can show him the ad and talk him to a compromise.

Michael

Yes. Michael's right. For $100, go local. I wouldn't risk buying the product site unseen and hoping it gets shipped, and hoping it doesn't get damaged, etc. just to save $100. I would go to my local guy, listen to the pair I am buying, make my deal and load them myself - safe, secure and happy. [:)]

Looks like gray market to me. I would not expect Klipsch to honor any extended warranty they offered.

Support your local REAL dealers who stock and service the real thing.

Buy local and avoid all the shipping blues. Heck, for Michael, local is

half of the country[;)] and he WON'T ship any speaker he cares

about!

Sorry Michael, I couldn't resist

Looks like gray market to me. I would not expect Klipsch to honor any extended warranty they offered.

Support your local REAL dealers who stock and service the real thing. Buy local and avoid all the shipping blues. Heck, for Michael, local is half of the country[;)] and he WON'T ship any speaker he cares about!

Sorry Michael, I couldn't resist

You got dat right!

I got lucky on the last set. LSI's in Mississippi. Forum Member dtel picked them up and held them for me. Then I found a friend who was driving a work van from Houston to Indy. For $100 time and gas, he made the run around to Miss and picked them up last night.

Tonight I should have them home safe and sound. Tested by a Forum Bro, personally hand carted home. Nothing like the personal touch!

Michael