searcning fo a kv-4

hillbilly

good luck, they are impossible to find

here is her only flaw, not sure how it happened but in one of my 4 moves I'm sure. It in no way affects the performance of the speaker. As you can see in the other pictures, the drivers are flawless. Oh, and my little girl's left over peanut butter and jelly sandwich is NOT included but is in another auction.

from behind.

Well, this is it. Let me know what you think. I am not very experienced at selling merchandise like this (on the Forum). We do EBay (wstricklandkids) so you could check feedback there. The only thing I have sold on this forum was an amp to Sunburnwillie; whether or not he'll vouch for me I can't be certain[;)] JK, I'll bet he would give me positive feedback. Anyway, lemme know. 3 Bones plus shipping/packing/insurance(actual cost)

Billy

Done. Just need to work out the details. Do you still have my email address?

Sorry if I seemed pushy, you know how it is when you get bitten by the Klipsch bug. I've been staring at ebay alot lately looking for some bookshelf units for surrounds....... [8-|] My Epics can't wait to meet their new friend!!

post-19752-13819276316078_thumb.jpg

No, sorry, KIDDING. The Forum will downsize them to like 350 pixels wide at like 72 pixels per inch anyway. It's good practice to downsize them using photoshop or other utility before posting such humongous files. Folks on dial-up modems might get locked up if they open a thread with these huge files.

Thanks

Michael

Ian,

I went to Frawley's today and he has one more pair of CF-1s left. $650 for the pair. One is in the box and never opened, the other is out on his sales floor and has a few light scratches on the top but otherwise is brand new(never used, anyway). He will ship them, too (for a fee of course). His number is 803-771-7340. Call him if you're interested. He's a very straight up guy that's been in the business for a very long time. He actually reminds me of PWK the way he looks and talks. Anyway, just letting you know. Keep an eye out for the KV4, it won't be long now. Also, gbrlex said he will be selling his KV4 if he likes, which he will, the KLF C7 he has coming. Bro, I can see a 6.1 Epic system in your future.