hey mr Colterphoto

dtel

• Moderators

Just wanted to let you know those Synergy Sb3's are on their way they were picked up tonight.

Sorry couldn't let the LSI's go.

J U S T K I D D I N G...................

I would not want to have you drive down here just to put your foot up my ... Really LSI on the way no joke.

ROFTLMFAO!!!

You got me good. It might surprise you to know that I own like 4 pairs of the little KSB1.1's. They rock for such little boxes. Thanks for the care and feeding of the LSI's. Hope the dents in the carpet fill in in time. LOL

Hope I havent' started you on the path of woe and destruction that BillH is embarking on. Seems like a little contact with me is an excercise in addictive obsessive behavior toward big Klipsch speakers. Sorry.

Michael

Michael,

I have been on this Obsessive path for awhile, just doing it quietly........

lets see.........Quintets,SB 3'S then two pairs of Heresys, then two sets of Fortes, KG4's, RB 35's

AND now back to Fortes!........Yea its a destructive (instructive) path I've been on........

My buddy just brought my 2nd pair of Klipsch split Industrial LaScalas to my door. Forum Member dtel had picked these up for me (about a one hour trip) after my midnight email to the seller prompted him to create a BIN which I promptly hit!

They're in great shape, except for a little damage to the finish on the tops of the mid/hi packs. Looks like maybe they got wet or lots of sun, the fibreglass is kind of cracked or crazed (like me). I figure removing the edge trip and reglassing next spring is no big problem. Otherwise they are gorgeous.

Just wanted to publicly thank DTEL once again for going above and beyond the call of duty for a guy he'd never met. That my friends is what this brotherhood is all about!

So now the garage is fully stocked with two stacks of THREE bottom bins and TWO mid/high packs per side. Quite the little PA I've got going. With all the other amps, processing, and mics I've got in stock, along with two awesome Renkus-Heinz wedge monitors, I'm going ahead and bidding on a Mackie 1604 VLZ board. Might as well get the stuff out this summer and have some fun like in the good old days. There's not much money in rental PA but tons of fun.

I'm thinking of selling the extra two bass bins. They are industrial LS models, and have the plastic edge wrap and corners. THey are absolutely immaculate shape, having only been used in church (really).

Michael

Michael

If you sell those bottoms, I have a single top section that could go

with them. I bought it from FZN last year as a center between my at

that time Heresy mains. It is in very good condition with a new

grill and only light paint chips in the MDF. No edge guards but it is a

10+ sonicly and a 9.2 visualy unless you throw a coat of black mat

paint on it, then it is a 10.

Thanks Cal,

I think I know where there's another split LS top that is lonely, so conceiveably, there exists a pair of split industrial LS if someone here wants a pair.

Please PM me with photo if you have it and asking price. Heck, I might just do three across the front myself....(and still have a double stacked LS PA to boot)

Michael

• Moderators

Thanks Michael it was my pleasure,really it was i got to listen to the Lascalas in my own home in no rush. How often do you get a chance to listen to the great Heritage sound in your own home or even in a showroom, they can't be found around here thats for sure.

And yes you did send me on { the path of woe} but it's a good path looking for a better quality music.

For me now i will take my time to decide what i really want,in the klipsch heritage lineup of course.Once you hear that sound their is no going back.

My next few speaker choices will be my last,no more stops at halfway {I hope }. You never know i may have one setup for HT and one just for music, but i now know what direction to go.

I am glad to have found this forum and Klipsch because about 30 years ago i built a diy set of speakers that sounded great and i diden't know what i liked about their sound. I did not put it together till i heard some Klipsch, the diy speakers i built had HORN midrange and HORN high freq, that was the sound i like.

So after saying all of that, Michael you really did me a BIG favor, thank you.

• Moderators

Sure you can quote me because i more than likely read it here on the forum somewhere?

As far as the blankets go i don't them want them, i keep a few old ones around for just to put on the ground if i have to get under a car or something. Glad you liked the condition of the LSI's i thought they looked very good.

A double stack of those would be something to hear at maby 150 feet away. Your neighbors are going to love or hate you not much middle ground there.