KLF-C7 For Sale $300 --- SOLD

Thumpelstiltskin

Guys, this is a fantastic speaker for center use. It goes well with lots of Heritage models. Both Rick and I have been using them with our all-Cornwall setups. This also goes well with a moderate sized Ref rig, as when I bought mine it had been part of a RB5II system. So if you can't afford the mighty RC7, you might give this a look. It'd also make a great single center rear speaker and being black would be unnoticeable.

I would suspect that Rick is moving another Cornwall into place under the big screen he's been talking about. That'll be a heavenly system bro! Nothing like being surrounded by Cornwalls.

I can attest that Rick is a great guy to visit with and do business with. His place is a little out of the way, but it's a scenic drive in southern Ohio if you get the notion to travel a bit.

Hope someone here picks it up. At $300, it's a bargain. (I'm not associated yada yada yada....)

Michael

Rick, are you sure you don't wan't to keep that C7 for a center rear? It'd be as good of matchup as it is now, and it'd hang real nicely above that window, giving some height to your sonic space.

and replace that futon, will ya? My back's still hurting! LOl

Michael

I'm selling a black KLF-C7 for $300. It's in excellent condition and comes in the original box.

Thanks, Rick.

I'd like to get it to round out a 7.1 all Legend HT. I am in the process of selling a KV4 to Hillbilly for, what do ya know.....$300. I am going to work out the payment/shipping details this weekend with him. If it's still around I will gladly buy it.

Billy

Rick, are you sure you don't wan't to keep that C7 for a center rear? It'd be as good of matchup as it is now, and it'd hang real nicely above that window, giving some height to your sonic space.

and replace that futon, will ya? My back's still hurting! LOl

Michael

I had thought of that, but I really need the money to help buy the projector. Have you heard any systems with a rear center? I've never heard one and do wonder if it's a major improvement.

Rick.

Well......the shipping cost was too high for the forum member from California, so the KLF-C7 is still for sale. It's not been packed yet, but the shipping weight will be somewhere around 49 lbs., and the box will measure approximately 16" x 32" x 14". It will be shipped from the 45680 zip code. Anyone interested in the speaker can use that information to estimate the shipping cost. I do not charge any "handling" fees or for packing materials. If the actual shipping cost is less than the buyer pays, I'd be sure to refund any overage. Just let me know...........

Thanks, Rick.

Rick, I understand about being cash strapped, but think of the NEXT phase in your HT. After the PJ and sofas, you'll be updating the sound again. I spent a few hours last night at IndyKlispchFan's, listening to his 7.1 system. Those 4 LS across the back really give an awesome sound. He had tweaked the placement so the outer 'side' LS were allowed to bounce off the side walls behind your head, and the center two were toed in significantly. I walked up to them during a Yes DVD and was amazed at how different the mixes were between the two pairs.

If you're going to be sitting as close to your back wall as you are currently, I'd definitely keep the C7 for a rear center. It'll fill in the hole in the back and give you some height to the sound. Indy's LS are stacked with a CW between the bass and mid/high, so the tweeters are like at 6' or so. There was a scene in U570 when the search airplane goes straight overhead from back to front. There is no way that would have sounded as awesome as it did without a rear center.

I'm going to keep my C7 for this same purpose. After I build up my center CW, that C7 will be put to use on the rear wall.

Think of it this way too. If you could buy a C7 for that $3 bills, you'd do it. Why sell and then have to repurchase something later. But it's just my .02

Michael

Rick,

I'll take it. Consider it sold. I can be contacted at gbrlex@sc.rr.com to set up payment and shipping instructions. My zip code is 29201 to figure the shipping cost.

Thanks,

Gary

Dam, missed it by THAT much!!!. Oh well, glad a neighbor will get it. You're more in need than me anyway. Hey, I'm home watching football all day, watching the kids while the wife is shopping, if you wanna hear what an all legend set up sounds like come on by